To create bug reports or feature requests, click on the links provided below or press the "+" in the left column of the RackHD Jira page and fill out all the applicable fields on the page. You can also directly Report a bug, ask for assistance, or request a feature with the following links:
- Attachment: Attach additional any significant collateral for the issue.
- Flagged: Identify a progress blocker
- Severity: Identify the impact to your work
- S1: Essential operations are unavoidably disrupted, safety is jeopardized, and security is compromised.
- S2: Essential operations are affected but can proceed.
- S3: Nonessential operations are disrupted. No significant impact on operations.
- S4: Nice to have improvement with no impact to customer’s operation
- Parent Link: Link the bug to a particular RackHD feature
- External Issue ID: Non RackHD project tracking number of the issue
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities